Faith is more than just a belief; it’s a foundation of life
A wise alien once said, “Do or do not, there is no try.” These words can be applied to our dreams and aspirations in life. If we want to achieve what it is that we want out of this life, then we have to have the faith and drive to accomplish it.
Faith is more than just our beliefs; it is what makes us get out of bed in the morning. Having something to believe in is the very foundation of one’s soul. If any of you have ever had a dream, you know how important it can be to your life. Whether it’s to have a better life, a family, a dream job, or even the fastest car in the streets, it all starts with an idea that you can make happen.
For anything to be become a reality for any of us, we have to be ready and able to go out and get it. To want something so strongly, one must believe in it with all of their being. Nothing in this life is free and what will set you apart from the pack, so-to-speak, is how hard you are willing to fight for it. The following are some inspirational words that can help put a more positive perspective in our lives.
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Emelia Earhart
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
- Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
I hope that these words can help at least one person that reads this article. We have to have faith that there is something better out there for us in this life. Be hungrier than the person standing next to you, but don’t forget those key people in your life without whom life would be meaningless. Stay firm in your beliefs and never falter from what keeps you grounded. Lastly I leave you with this: to be successful you have to believe you are worth more than what others tell you.
John Jefferson Jr.